Kelvin is highly trained in finding the cause of pain, explaining what is wrong, what can be done and what you can expect from treatment.
Back, Neck & Joint Pain
Lower back pain can be excruciating, debilitating and persistent, and some people suffer repeated episodes. It can also be associated with other symptoms, such as buttock, hip, knee and leg pain.
Neck pain can be equally painful and restricting, and can be caused by many different triggers. Shoulder and arm pain is also common with neck issues, as is headache from the neck.
It’s not surprising patients often present with other associated joint problems of the elbow and wrist.
Minor Sports Injuries
Whether you are an amateur sports enthusiast or a top-flight professional, your body is prone to the same kinds of aches and pains.
Repeated stresses can lead to a slight loss of proper movement in the bones of your spine (vertebrae) and joints, which in turn, can interfere with the healthy working of your muscles and nerves.
You may have ignored the pain and carried on with your sport for too long without treatment. It is not surprising that often patients present with problems such as:
• Acute/short term ankle sprain
• Elbow pain and tennis elbow arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck
• Minor sports injuries and tensions such as muscle spasms
• Short term plantar fasciitis
• Shoulder complaints (disorder, dysfunction and pain) including rotator cuff injuries and other soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
All of these issues could turn the enthusiastic amateur into a couch potato.